Masters of Engineering Science (MEngSc) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Monash University is one of the world’s leading universities and is the largest in Australia. As a result of recent success in attracting new research funding, the Department of Chemical Engineering is offering a number of postgraduate scholarships. The Department is seeking graduates who have excelled in Engineering or Science wishing to undertake postgraduate study for the Masters of Engineering Science (MEngSc) or Ph.D. degree by research in the areas listed on the Chemical Engineering Research pages or Postgraduate research opportunities. Scholarships for study in other research areas may be available upon application.
Stipend, duration and English language requirements
- The scholarships carry a support stipend starting from AUD$23,728.00 to $30,000.00 per annum (tax free) for full time study. Applications from exceptional candidates may be granted additional support for tuition andstudent administration fees.
- Duration of scholarship funding is typically between 18 months to 3 years depending on the degree undertaken.
- English language requirements for postgraduate study. Candidates must be able to satisfy the following English criteria. The requirements can be viewed here.
- What if I don't pass the minimum English requirements?
- Department of Chemical Engineering Research Groups (PDF)
For more information, contact Lilyanne Price